Friday, November 20, 2009

Dr. Horrible, Captain Hammer & Dead Penny Costumes! Oh what a Halloween....a month ago...

My roommates and I went all out for Halloween this year...of course putting much attention to the details....I love the details!

For those who LOVE "Dr Horrible's Sing-ALong Blog" you might enjoy these pictures, and for those of you who have no idea what it is...go to Hulu and watch immediately.


Dead Penny, Captain Hammer, Dr. Horrible


Red Wig ($11 online), Sweater (own), Dress ($12 on Ebay), Blood ($3), Shrapnel (Homemade)


More details of the shrapnel

I painted and put tinfoil on cardboard and then hooked it to black fabric I used as Penny's belt...black fabric was cut from my free and horrible work t-shirt.

Sadly only a few people recognized us that night, but all in all I was so happy with our group costumes and we definately did it the cheap ass bitch way!

No comments:

Post a Comment