Monday, September 14, 2009

Hoarders & (me)?

I recently came across a new show on A&E called Hoarders. The definition of a hoarder, "someone with a supply or accumulation that is hidden or carefully guarded for preservation, future use, etc" or someone with a lot of shit that they wont throw away or they will freak out.



Watching one episode has made me begin to think I might be in the early stages of hoarding...believe me I'm not there yet, but when I'm 70....What do you think, are there stages of hoarding or is it all or nothing?


one of several hoarded drawers in my room

Instead of wrapping my brain around the idea I might (one day) be a hoarder, I am convincing myself that it's due to living in a small bedroom and being a cheap ass bitch who doesn't throw anything away (or else terrible things might happen)....

No comments:

Post a Comment