Sunday, January 17, 2010

Another Cheap Ass Haircut or All I want is Bang Bang Bangs

It's going to be a good year...17 days in and I've already accomplished my resolution...keep going to the gym and get a haircut. Done and done!

As I said in an earlier post I needed a haircut badly! My last one was in July from my friend Gardner, so you do the math...I was looking pretty raggedy. While I was in SF, I started asking everyone with a cute haircut where they got it, hoping to find a cheap ass gem from someone...and as it was CA, I'll be all cliche and say "Eureka I found it"! (Thats our motto for all you non California residents)

I was recommended to go to The Public Barber Salon by a girl with super cute hair, and even more was told to go see Sarah. The deal with this place is that a hair cut is $35 (yeah awesome prices!) and that everything like a shampoo and blow dry cost you more. So this is kinda cheating cause as a lady getting a cut we always get the blow dry, not to mention that more precise cutting of the hair is also done after the hair is dried...so really there is no way to get the $35 hair cut...instead my cut was $50 plus tip. So more pricey than I usually pay, Nothing-Free, but holy crappy what an amazing hair cut for the money!

I also decided I needed a whole new look for the year...was getting very bored with the same old graduated bobs I have been doing for years.

So here it is...
BANGS!

So this picture is horrible, as I am currently a hott mess laying in bed in my PJs and not about to take a picture right now (but what a night! nyc I remember why I love you so, sorry for the mind lapse), and I realized as I starting writing this post that I have no other pictures of my haircut yet, so shut up, stop judging and behold the choppy bangy shag I am sporting as of now.

Also I have come to realize my haircut is very similar to my brother's and no one has held back in saying so. Hi twinsies!

So hello 2010 and to having to flat iron my hair every morning! In love!

1 comment:

  1. Do you still have a smile on your face :) SF misses you and Max misses his auntie. xo

    ReplyDelete