Monday, January 4, 2010

I'm an AUNTIE!


So this morning it finally happened...the Mission Madre had her wee one after almost 30hrs in labor.

I didn't know how I would be during the birth, but it was absolutely one of the most beautiful things I have ever seen! He almost just shot right out of her...the Madre was strong, amazing and ridiculously funny. Between the two of us, Auntie K and the Dr., everyone was laughing the whole way through. Also have to mention how amazing, attentive and patient her husband was, good job D!

I'm so happy and proud that I was there! I learned that if I ever have a baby, I'm saying yes to a petoson and definitely yes to an epidural (DRUGS please!)...and definitely having the Madre there as my doula cause she was a pushing champ!

1 comment:

  1. Couldn't have done it without you. I still have the bruises to prove it! hearts...

    ReplyDelete