Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Facing My Fears One Blog Post at a Time

For how much ever I love bacon and talking about eating meat...I HATE teeth. They freak me out and give me the chills. Maybe its the fact I had braces for 9 years of my life, the fact that I had major dental surgery that went wrong, or maybe its the tooth fairy Ren & Stimpy episode that was burned into my impressionable brain as a child, but I can't handle loose teeth. Yuck!

So, for the sake of my future and to help me with stand the multiple teeth jokes and photoshop pictures my roommate barads me with daily...I have decided to face my fear and try to find the beauty of teeth. Behold:




Ok, so I feel a little bit better. I actually really like the teeth necklace. Hopefully my dreams/nightmares wont be filled with cartoonish soldier teeth taking me to the firing squad for this one.

So now it's your turn. Face your fears!

No comments:

Post a Comment