Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Cheerio, Pip Pip Bitches!

I have always wanted to say that and actually been on my way to the UK...well that time has come...cause I'm on a plane to Heathrow right now bitches!

I was invited a few weeks ago by a friend, but looking at the tickets I was not quite comfortable paying that price....well luck shone down on me (in a scary way) when my flight from SF had to make an emergency landing in Chicago.

"Excuse passengers, we have to make a unscheduled landing in Chicago, as our hydraulic's warning light is blinking, we will be landing shortly" - Pilot

The motors in the plane's wings start to make really loud noises, as I grab onto the arm rests tightly.

"Huhaha, that doesn't sound really good." - man sitting next to me making a joke
"SHUT UP!" - Me yelling.

Needless to say we landed fine, switched planes, only arrived about 2 and a half hours late and were issued $200 vouchers. Good job American!

So with that voucher plus my voucher from this post I was able to buy really affordable cheap ass bitch tickets to London!

So poppy cocks, bullocks and fish n' chips, I am out of here for the week!...but don't worry staying true to my desire to post, I have scheduled posts for while I'm away.

1 comment:

  1. The flight from NYC to LHR is 6 hours and this is the post you gave us? This is bullocks. You're such a chav. Now straighten your fannypack and tighten up your trainers. You need a liter of Strongbow. xx

    ReplyDelete