Thursday, February 11, 2010

Ebay...better than working? Or why my room looks like a Post Office

So I have been trying my hand at making a killing on ebay...yeah that's why I have been so horrible at putting up any new posts...

So it's nothing to quit my day job over, but I've been doing alright. I've been selling mainly things around my hoarded room that I havent worn/used in forever...somethings go for almost nothing...but some others were secret big ticket items...I'm talking like $20!

The best that I racked up though was selling my old unexposed 16mm film for 3x the amount any buy back film company offered me...and the real money makers were a big box of unopened PS3 games my brother sent me last week...I kept one, but the rest straight to ebay!....don't worry folks my brother totally agrees with me doing this....I think....

As they say in they say at in the USPS biz..."NEXT!"

No comments:

Post a Comment