Sunday, February 14, 2010

Great White Sharks on the Brain

I have been reading a book about great white sharks the past few days, and I am obsessed! I can't stop thinking, dreaming, and sadly talking about them....and unfortunately I have noticed that if you don't think/dream/care about great whites, you really really don't want to hear someone else talk about them.

So in the spirit of forcing you to think/dream/care about these guys...Come on, how could you not love that face?


So today after I did my fair share of reading, looking at photos and watching youtube clips, and still not feeling like I had my fix of the sharks...I started a new art project...

I'm still not quite done, I think she looks a little too happy and her nose kinda looks like a cat's, but whatever...I love collaging! and I'm sure I'll seal it in with a nice thick layer of decoupage, when the time is right. Now I just got to think of a good name for her...

No comments:

Post a Comment