Thursday, February 18, 2010

Ramblings of a Sane Lady

The Mission Madre's post about flat sheets got me aware of all the stupid things in life that have pissed me off the last few days...(also don't take this as real anger, I'm actually in quite a pleasant and chipper mood)

So to start, I like to bring my own bag when I go shopping...in fact it folds up nice and small and goes with me everywhere in my purse. I love you BAGGU. So why, when I go shopping do people act all weird when I pull it out? They go to start loading my purchases in a plastic bag and I tell them I have my own (which I always have ready for them)....but time and time again they look at it and then as always stop loading. It's like if I don't use "their" plastic bag then they don't have to load the purchases. Sorry people but a bag is a bag, now load my damn groceries!
Now let me talk a little about adapter plugs...uhhh. Why does every store sell kits of world travel adapter plugs? You think I'm galavanting all around the world traveling to every country that needs a new plug? NO. I'm traveling to one country that needs one type of plug and I need multiple of that plug...not one of every plug! Please correct this time and money wasting mistake...k thanks.

1 comment:

  1. Hey you might be able to get an adapter from your hotel. Don't count on it though. Is there a Radio Shack in NY? You might be able to find adapters there.

    I'm starting to carry my own Bag too.

    P.S. Down with FITTED sheets!!

    ReplyDelete