Saturday, December 19, 2009

Its a Bacon Kind of Day (well yesterday really)

Yesterday my roommate got a bacon tuxedo* for Christmas.


*actually a joke box, but I would have loved to see him in a suit made of meat

I also had a very lengthy discussion about Baconnaise...not brought up by me might I add. I have yet to try this stuff, but I might skip it after reading Bacon is My Lover's account with it.



And then I received a bacon inspired board game for my birthday. Mr. Bacon looks happy...I want to eat him and his whole family...and then eat the game...and maybe their pet dog...hot dog...mmm corn dog...


In the immortal words of King Curtis


1 comment:

  1. i got shout in the blogggg! I made him call me when he opened the box so I could hear the look on his face over the phone!

    ReplyDelete