Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Thursday is FREE ass Shipping Day!!!

For any of you who have yet to get all their Christmas shopping done, over 700 online stores are offering FREE bitch ass* shipping on Thursday Dec. 17th (tomrrow!!!) with delivery confirmed by Christmas Eve. If only I had procrastinated a little more I would be fully using these services....

Check out participating retailers Free Shipping Day

Thanks recession, you did it again!

*added for dramatic purposes...by no means are these companies claiming to be bitch asses


Santa's face not covered as I don't want to make it on the NAUGHTY list because he thinks I think he's a cheap ass bitch...mama needs some new socks...I mean camera...I mean trip to anywhere...
Also picture is from the cheap ass archives of my life.

xo,
Purple Monkey Bandit

No comments:

Post a Comment