Monday, December 7, 2009

Small Steps to De-Hoarding & Making $$$

Ok, so maybe $$$ is a little too much, as I didn't really rake in the money with this one...but I highly suggest this for anyone with old CDs lying around the house.

BuyBackMedia.com will buy your old CDs, DVDs and Games for cash money! The catch is that you have to have the cases for all of them and they have to be in pristine condition...they charge you to ship CDs they don't want or are not in good quality back to you, or they will just simply throw them away if you request that as well.

Not knowing if this was real or a scam, I chose to send about 13 or so CDs to them (free shipping when sending at least 12 at a time). I also opted to have them throw away any bad condition CDs. I sent them off and then not more than 2 weeks later a check for $25!! Not a lot of money but super awesome for a pile of CDs just collecting dust in my room.

No comments:

Post a Comment