Monday, December 7, 2009

My Super Duper Ginormous Love for ETSY.com

Its safe to say the I am addicted to ETSY.com and if you are getting a gift from me this holiday season, it came from Etsy.

Eeeeetsssyyy eeeetsy eeetsy etsy...yeah I talk about etsy alot (even more than I talk about my newest addiction to Crunch...and you can ask my roommates, I talk about Crunch a lot! Hey Carl, love you in Retro-robics!) Ok, now that that is out my my system...

Etsy has such an awesome search engine and gift guide and price ranges, and its all about supporting the little guys out there, just trying to make it one craft at a time. My biggest problem with shopping on etsy is I want everything for myself...eep no good...but hey it is my birthday month, so I did buy myself a little something something...

Some awesome gift ideas I came across in my search:









I found a lot of other really awesome things too...but I can't show them on here now, otherwise a few of my readers might not be too surprised when they get their gifts...

1 comment: