Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Scam the Man

While home for the holidays, I went out shopping with my mom (the original cheap ass bitch, love you!) and went into Bare Escentuals. I love this make-up! As my mom is buying some stuff, the lady at the store starts sampling new blush colors for me, I fell in love with the color Tulip (scary color in person, but very light and fresh on the face...I sound like the sales lady...). But as its the holiday season (meaning very low on my priority list of what to spend money on), I opt out of buying the blush...but she gives me a free sample...however sample is not the word, more like a 2 month supply of the stuff! Hello sales lady, I'll see you in 2 months for another free sample!



Also for those not as cheap as me, but still cheap can go to BareEsentuals.com and enter code FRIENDS to get 20% off from Dec 3rd-6th

No comments:

Post a Comment